A Detectives Guide To Abuse Prevention
Do you ever feel overwhelmed and unsure about how to talk to your kids about topics such as body safety, consent, sex, grooming, sexting and online safety?
Are you fearful and scared about the idea of a child predator grooming or preying on your child? Do you need help in knowing what signs and red flags to watch out for and how to minimise potential harm to your family?
In Operation KidSafe, former Detective and Specialist Child Interviewer Kristi McVee shares her 'must-have' tips, advice and lessons acquired during her career as a police officer where she interviewed adult and child victim's and investigated child sexual abuse cases.
Topics covered include:
- Child sex predators, grooming behaviours, red flags and warning signs
- Protective Behaviours and empowering your child to speak up
- Sex, consent and how to talk to your kids about difficult topics
- Peer pressure, sexting, healthy relationships and pornography
- Online predators, grooming, cyberbullying
- What do to do if your child is a victim of abuse and how to help them.
AND SO MUCH MORE!
GET YOUR COPY NOW!